Saturday, November 14, 2015

Help Needed and Current Status

Hey, guys, I thought I would make a post asking for some help and give you an update on what we're working on.

First up, I'm in desperate need of a translation checker. I'm looking for someone that is experienced who can help me with some of the tougher lines and jokes. convex has been kind enough to work on the movies with me, but for the TV episodes, I think I need someone else. As you can see below, I do have some episodes nearly done, but I do not want to release them without having the translation gone over by someone else first.

Secondly, I'm looking for HDTV RAWs. I know there's a ton out of there, but I've only been able to grab a small handful of them. All I've come up with is hardsubbed Chinese and Vietnamese fansubs, and I don't want to work from those. If you have any HD episodes, please contact me so I can sub them!

I'm not in a huge need of DVD ISOs at the moment, but if you have some to offer, get a hold of me, and we'll talk. I already have a decent size collection that I've obtained from ADC, Share, and PD.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Just leave a comment here or find me on Rizon under the nick Skr. I hang out in #Shindou-Anime.


Status Report:

Movie 23: (updated 02/06/16)
Encoding: DONE
Translation: DONE
Timing: DONE
Translation Check: In Progress
Editing: TBD
Typesetting: TBD
QC: TBD

Movie 23 Extra/Episode 858a (was included as an extra on Movie 23 BD)
Encoding: DONE
Translation: DONE
Timing: DONE
Translation Check: In Progress
Editing: TBD
Typesetting: TBD
QC: TBD

Episode 001-007
Encoding: DONE
Translation: DONE
Timing: DONE
Translation Check: NEED A TLC'ER
Editing: TBD
Typesetting: DONE
QC: TBD

Episode 007
Encoding: DONE
Translation: In Progress
Timing: In Progress
Translation Check: TBD
Editing: TBD
Typesetting: DONE
QC: TBD

Episode 864-865
Encoding: DONE
Translation: DONE
Timing: DONE
Translation Check: NEED A TLC'ER
Editing: TBD
Typesetting: DONE
QC: TBD

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I am not good with Japanese (albeit still going to class for it), but i can help you with other stuff like timing, editing, typesetting and QC.

    Oh and good luck in translating Shinchan! There are only a handful translating them, and most of them quit already (Kureyon Alliance, FB, etc.) Please don't stop! I'll support you from behind! :)

    ReplyDelete